Sunday, May 24, 2020

What is OSTEODOUCE?

What is OSTEODOUCE and how can it benefit my health?

Who discovered this method?

This innovative method was discovered by Jacky Roux, a famous French osteopath from the Alpes.
Jacky Roux named his method OsteoDouce ( Gentle Osteopathy ).
Since 2000 he has trained hundreds of people from all over France and Switzerland.
Jacky Roux passed away in January 2017.
I personally add to Jacky Roux's method the somatic contributions from Somatopathie Poyet (Poyet Method – French Osteopath Maurice Poyet).


What does a session look like?

In my practice of OsteoDouce I connect remotely to a body part (bones, joints, ligaments, organs) and my fingers can scan it precisely just as if this body part was in my hands.

For example: I can contact a lumbar vertebrae and feel it moving laterally with a left rotation (side bending).
I can as well feel a vertebrae being compressed on a side, which means that a physical trauma happened when the person was a child: This vertebrae did not grow normally and still holds the memory of a traumatic event.
During a session, what matters for me is the Movement of Life inside the person’s body. When a body part is harmonious, I can feel a beautiful figure 8 in my hands.
That figure 8 is called lemniscate. Lemniscates are present everywhere. Planets create infinite lemniscates in their dances around their Sun. Inside our bodies, this same dance occurs, just like the DNA structure.
Lemniscates are to be found throughout the human physical structure as long as the body is well-adjusted, because lemniscates are the manifestation of the Universal Energy in a balanced motion.
When physical or emotional trauma take place in a person’s life, this motion can be limited or stopped.

OsteoDouce is all about freeing the movement of life, the lemniscates, inside the body. 

The harmonization is achieved by observing a body part with a great attention and neutrality.


During the harmonization process, I kindly observe a body part until it leaves its traumatic position, releases its layers of trauma, sometimes dating from childhood, until I feel a harmonious movement in my hands. This free motion indicates that a body part has returned to its original position. When this happens, the pain goes away.

Harmonizing the body can be done without touching the body and from a great distance away. Though at this time I still prefer starting the session by touching the patient.
​​
I love practicing this method because I can see the miracles of energetics and quantum physics principles applied every single day. We are One and that is not just a dream for idealists anymore.
This simple method is very powerful to adjust any part of the body.

* It should not be mistaken with other types of energy work. OsteoDouce training is based on anatomy/physiology and the movements of Cranial Osteopathy. 

​Visit www.gentleosteo.com to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment